Dear Santa / Elf Surveillance Harnesses
Bring a festive, tongue-in-cheek vibe to your winter walks with our holiday stenciled harnesses. Both designs are painted in bright white with a pearl coating. "Dear Santa" is adorned with "partially eaten" gingerbread man cookie buttons and a "broken" tree light button. "Elf" is adorned with a falling package and wreath or dancing reindeer. We use supple fabric paint that is resilient and soft to the touch.
Which is yours, a sweet mischief maker, or Santa's little helper?
Please note: This harness requires an extra 2-day leadtime to allow the paint to set properly before completion.
Highlights of our construction:
- 100% cotton denim for durability and style
- Anti-pill fleece lining for comfort
- Hand painted stencil designs in soft, acrylic fabric paint look great and are both pliable and long lasting
- Fun, holiday themed buttons add to the look
- Welded, nickel plated steel "D" ring won't break
- Heavy nylon webbing provides an extra strong back strap
- Heavy duty (20,000 cycle life) hook & loop straps are made to last and allow easy on/off use
Sizes are listed by chest measurement. Refer to our Sizing Instructions for a proper fit.
Care instructions: Gentle cycle cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach.